ROOM: Both exams will take place in Room 7 - the art room
Still life drawing: 9.30 - 10.30 ( As I said last week, please come early to set up, come down at 9am as I will have the room open then for you to set up) - Please do not forget to bring your object from the list.
Life sketching: 11.00 - 12.30
- The supervisor will give you two sheets of A2 white paper to work on.
- You need to put your examination number plus the two stickers you left in your grey envelopes onto both drawing sheets.
- At end place both sheets into your grey envelopes at the bottom.
- The envelopes will then be sealed for examination. Please ensure all work is INSIDE the folder before you do this & that the supervisor sees it.
- Please ensure you keep an eye on the time & do not use paint for the second exam 11-12.30 as the paint will still not be dry at this stage & all exam work must go into the grey envelopes at 12.30. Just be careful to take into consideration DRYING TIME.