Could everyone PLEASE bring in any remaining Junior Cert. project work on Wed, 27th Jan - I am still waiting on work from the following students:
ALL 3d prep sheets were due to be handed in by everyone on 17th of DEC. & are now a month late - This is extremely worrying & it is unacceptable to turn up to class without your art pad & project work - This project is worth 75% of your overall Junior. Cert art examination so it is very important & VITAL that you stick to the deadlines that are set.
- Matthew - Prep sheet, final piece, artist, 3d prep sheet
- Kristin - All work stuck onto the prep sheet, all artist to be stuck onto card too & the 3d prep sheet needs to be finished off before Friday
- Michaela - Please finish off the little bits I asked on the 3D prep sheet for Wed.
- Cian - Please fix the writing on the artists sheet & finish off & stick down the 3d prep sheet onto coloured card (by wed 27th Jan)
- Cadhla - Finish off writing & stick all work onto 3d prep sheet (Wed please)
- Sian - Please hand up artist & 3d prep sheet
- Dylan - Waiting on the artist & the 3d prep sheet (please hand up WEd)
- Bethany - Please hand in the 3d prep sheet this wed
- Adam - Please hand up the artist & the 3d prep sheet (both were supposed to be handed in before 17th Dec - they are now a month late)
- Zara - Need to hand up the artist & the 3d prep sheet
- Chantelle- Please hand up your finished 3d prep sheet on Wed 27th Jan
COULD EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOUR 3D PREP. SHEET SHOULD INCLUDE THE PARAGRAPH & THAT IS MUST BE TYPED UP & NOT HAND WRITTEN
Well done to everyone who is now working on their 3D final piece which started on 4th of Jan & the deadline is this Friday 29th Jan which has given you over 3 weeks to get it finished.