- About our school
- Project reserach - 3rd year Art
- First Year Art
- Second Year Art
- Junior Cert. Projects
- Fifth Year Art
- Leaving Cert Art
- Still life drawings - Juniors
- Portrait drawings - Juniors
- Still life drawings - Seniors
- Portraits - Seniors
- Develop your portraiture - facial features: techniques
- Art history notes
- Inspirational Artists/ artwork
- Zara Mc Daid Artist blog - Art teacher
- D.I.Y ideas & projects
- Art Competitions & Junk Kouture
- Leaving Cert - Tips /hints/ guidelines/ resources
- MARKING SCHEMES - Leaving Cert & Junior Cert. EXAMS
- Health & Safety
Tuesday, 3 March 2015
Mental Health Ireland Art Competition
Photography and Art Competition deadline extended - ‘Mental Health Begins with Me’
The closing date for Mental Health Ireland’s annual Post Primary Art and Photography competitions has been extended to Friday 27th March.
The theme for this year’s competition is ‘Mental Health Begins with Me’ and we want to encourage students and teachers to get involved and start a conversation about positive mental health.
Last year we received over 1,000 entries from all over the country and we would really love to increase the entries this year. The overall winner in each category will win €250 and each provincial winner will receive €50.
Each year the winning submissions feature in the Mental Health Ireland Calendar along with the regional winners in both Art and Photography.
The closing date for the competition is Friday 27th March which gives students and teachers four weeks to complete their entries.
Entry forms can be downloaded below where you will find all the rules and competition guidelines.
I WILL BE COLLECTING THE ENTRIES FOR THIS ON MONDAY 23RD OF MARCH BEFORE LUNCH BREAK.