Entry form: http://www.lissadellhouse.com/Art%20Competition%202014%20Lissadell%20Harvest%20Home%20entry%20form.pdf
Details of the Competition:
"The most inspired Lissadell themed art piece"
The competition encourages and rewards self-expression, creativity and imagination among young and old artists throughout Ireland.
The categories are:
UNDER 13s; UNDER 18s; OVER (& under) 18s
Under 13:First Prize: €150.00 ; Second Prize: €100.00; Third Prize: €50.00
Under 18: First Prize: €250.00; Second Prize: €150.00: Third Prize: €75.00
Over (& under) 18: First Prize: €500.00; Second Prize: €300.00; Third Prize: €150.0
1. The theme must be Lissadell House and Gardens
2. Ages as of 19th October 2014 for top two categories (under 13 and under 18). Proof of date of birth may be requested.
3. All entry forms and art work must be certified by parent/guardian (under 18) or by the entrant (over 18) as being an unaided and original work of the competitor.
4. Name, address, age, date of birth and school/other details (where applicable) must be clearly printed on the entry form and then attached to the back of the artwork (for the first two categories).
5. The judges' decision is final.
6. Each winner will have his/her work permanently displayed in the Coach House / Riding Arena at Lissadell (at the discretion of the owners) with full accreditation.