1st years - As you will be taking part in tasters up until October you do not need to get a art sketchpad or folder yet. The teacher will supply paper for you in the meantime.
What you do need:
- Drawing pencils - 2B, 4B and 6B (can be found in supervalue and any art shops) do not get 2H, 4H or any pencils with a H on it and you are not allowed HB pencils either. You need to have the correct drawing pencils 2B, 4B and 6B in order to learn how to draw correctly.
- A rubber
- A set of colouring pencils (no crayons or markers please)
- A mini scissors that fits into pencil case
- A pritstick that fits into pencil case
- A3 art pad
- A folder with handle
- Correct Drawing pencils 2B, 4B, 6B and 8B.
- Large pencil case just for art for equipment
- A set of colouring pencils
- Watercolour set
- Paint brushes
- Acrylic paint set
- Oil Pastel set