- About our school
- Project reserach - 3rd year Art
- First Year Art
- Second Year Art
- Junior Cert. Projects
- Fifth Year Art
- Leaving Cert Art
- Still life drawings - Juniors
- Portrait drawings - Juniors
- Still life drawings - Seniors
- Portraits - Seniors
- Develop your portraiture - facial features: techniques
- Art history notes
- Inspirational Artists/ artwork
- Zara Mc Daid Artist blog - Art teacher
- D.I.Y ideas & projects
- Art Competitions & Junk Kouture
- Leaving Cert - Tips /hints/ guidelines/ resources
- MARKING SCHEMES - Leaving Cert & Junior Cert. EXAMS
- Health & Safety
Thursday, 26 April 2018
Leaving Cert - 2017 art gallery Q.
Please complete the 2017 exam paper HL question below into your hardback copy.
This question is due in on TUESDAY.
2017 - ART APPRECIATION
Q.16) - HL
Architecture, floor plan, lighting and display techniques all influence the overall visitor experience and appreciation of works of art in a gallery or museum. Discuss this statement with reference to a named gallery or museum you have visited. Describe in detail two named works you found interesting and discuss how these works were displayed. and In your opinion, briefly outline two initiatives that would encourage young people to engage with works of art on display in museums or galleries.
Illustrate your answer