- Prep. sheet for painting
- Final piece
- Support Studies
- 3D prep. sheet
- 3D final piece
- Bookcraft prep. sheet
- Bookcraft final - Currently working on
- Support studies (3D & Bookcraft artist) - to do before 27th April.
- About our school
- Project reserach - 3rd year Art
- First Year Art
- Second Year Art
- Junior Cert. Projects
- Fifth Year Art
- Leaving Cert Art
- Still life drawings - Juniors
- Portrait drawings - Juniors
- Still life drawings - Seniors
- Portraits - Seniors
- Develop your portraiture - facial features: techniques
- Art history notes
- Inspirational Artists/ artwork
- Zara Mc Daid Artist blog - Art teacher
- D.I.Y ideas & projects
- Art Competitions & Junk Kouture
- Leaving Cert - Tips /hints/ guidelines/ resources
- MARKING SCHEMES - Leaving Cert & Junior Cert. EXAMS
- Health & Safety
Tuesday, 10 April 2018
Junior Cert. Art Class - DEADLINE REMINDERS
Tuesday 10th April '18.
As we approach the end of the practical project examination, below I have added in some reminders of deadlines which I had discussed with you all before Easter. Anyone who was behind with their project work was advised to use the Easter break to catch up.
At this stage everyone should have the following work complete:
Everyone should now be working on their book-craft final piece as well as researching artists for the final support studies which I have shown you all examples of.
Deadline Date's - Final reminders:
Bookcraft final piece: Friday 20th April
Support Studies: Friday 27th April.
After all of the work is submitted on 27th April, I will give you all of the grey envelopes and we will sort out the work in order of completion and add labels to each piece from 1-8.
All work must be complete for Friday 27th April. After this, we will start to practice life sketching & still life drawing for your drawing examinations which take place (date to be confirmed) from 3rd May - 13th May. The drawing exam papers should arrive to the school in the next week.