Wednesday 17 May 2017

Homework Reminders for ALL year group's

Tuesday 17th of May.










HOMEWORK REMINDERS - FOR ALL YEAR GROUPS.......




First Year Art: Continue with your Prep. sheet project - the deadline is 23rd May & I will be collecting your healthy eating posters tomorrow at the end of the double art class.  Can those who came to class yesterday without art pads & homework please bring the work in tomorrow as I will be checking it.




Second Year Art: Continue with Coiling art project - I will collect healthy eating posters on Thursday.





Third Year Art: As you have not completed your summer examination & project work - well done & congratulations to you, everyone is now to use the remaining art classes to study & revise for the rest of the exams.  You can also do some homework in my class but please be prepared and bring your copies/books that you need with you.  I will need your help in next weeks double class to do some DIY art pieces for the TY grad night (I mentioned this to you's in Tuesdays class) so I will those who can help jobs to do - We also need to do a big clean up & clear out of the art room before the end of the year.





T.Y Art group: This Thursday we will be working on creating some D.I.Y decor pieces for the TY grad night next week.  Please continue to research ideas that we discussed in class.





Fifth year art: Continue with your poster/ still life project for the summer exam.  Also please revise art history Irish art section in preparation for the art history summer exam.





No comments:

Post a Comment