Tuesday 26 January 2016

1st Year Homework

Tuesday 26th Jan -


Well done on your still life sketches today in class - As I mentioned I will not have you for class as normal this Thursday as it is open day so there will be a room number on the art room door where you will have to go to & the supervising teacher will give tell you what to do - I want you all to bring your art pads & colouring pencils to that class on Thursday and colour in the foreground & backgrounds of the still life drawing.




I will check that your still life's background & foreground are coloured in & I will also check that you also have your drawing done (choose a theme you didn't do the last day) - This is to be on A4 size - the same as the last one you did.

Keep up the good work...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment