- Christmas Market - Designing DIY artwork, prodcuts & gifts to sell at a stall in the school TY Christmas market
- About our school
- Project reserach - 3rd year Art
- First Year Art
- Second Year Art
- Junior Cert. Projects
- Fifth Year Art
- Leaving Cert Art
- Still life drawings - Juniors
- Portrait drawings - Juniors
- Still life drawings - Seniors
- Portraits - Seniors
- Develop your portraiture - facial features: techniques
- Art history notes
- Inspirational Artists/ artwork
- Zara Mc Daid Artist blog - Art teacher
- D.I.Y ideas & projects
- Art Competitions & Junk Kouture
- Leaving Cert - Tips /hints/ guidelines/ resources
- MARKING SCHEMES - Leaving Cert & Junior Cert. EXAMS
- Health & Safety
Thursday, 17 September 2015
T.Y Art - course content 2015/16
•Junk Kouture - working in teams to design, create & make a garment/dress/ outfit entirely from recycled materials – photoshoot & promoting your design - A National competition.
•Design & Sculpture – Wire – Working in groups to design, create and build a 3D sculpture/model from the theme.
•Simon Community Project – Designing, creating, making 12 unique professional Christmas cards (your own original designs) alongside DESIGNACARD.IE to sell to within local community/school.
•Large Scale Portrait Paintings – Students design, draw & create huge wall hangings – portraits – using acrylic paints & canvas which will be displayed around the school. Using photography as a starting point.