Wednesday 25 March 2015

Leaving Cert HOMEWORK & REMINDERS!


HOMEWORK:

Given out - Wed 25th April

Collection date - Monday 13th April



Continue with the REVISION Worksheet on the Stone Age & Bronze age that I gave out to you today in class.  The long past exam paper question worksheet will be done over the Easter break. 


  •  I will collect all of this work on Monday 13th of April.




REMINDER:

Could the following students remember to bring in their 2011 Q.8 art history essay tomorrow (Thursday 26th) which was due today (Wed. 25th March) -


  • Katie Gallagher
  • Letitia Mc Farlane
  • Rebecca Newell
  • Shauna - essays handed in I just need your sketches
  • Shamone 
  • Karolina
If everyone could have this for me tomorrow that would be great.  I will have Christopher, Ryan, Shauna (essay not images) and Aisling's essays corrected and given back to you tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment