Tuesday 9 December 2014

3rd year art - REMINDER & homework!!!!!!!!!!

I have taken a few names off the LIST that were to hand in work.
I am still waiting on SUPPORT STUDIES from a couple of students, this needs to be handed up to me tomorrow, Wed 10th of Dec as the deadline for this part of the project was LAST Friday.

I spoke to a few others who have said they will bring in remaining PREP SHEETS & FINAL PIECES on Wed. 10th also - PLEASE do not forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Everyone should have started their 3D prep. sheet at this stage, it started on Monday - remember the deadline is Thurs 18th to have this handed in (all stuck done & fully completed) it is the same as the first PREP sheet with 8-9 images needed, this time focusing on 3D and what you will MAKE for your final 3D piece.
Please ensure you get all previous work handed into me before starting this.

Here are a few good examples of 3D Prep sheets & Final pieces:



















No comments:

Post a Comment