Wednesday 22 October 2014

Leaving Certs & Junior Certs - IMPORTANT NOTICE!


Leaving Cert. Art
As agreed I have given you's an extension on your project (research sheet, development sheet & final poster) and the FINAL deadline is this Friday 25th Oct class 8. I will give you the double on Friday to finish it.  IF you will be absent on Friday, please let me know in advance & drop in your project to me before Fri 25th. 
I will not be accepting work handed up after Friday 25th.

On Monday 3rd of Nov. your art Christmas exam takes place - I have posted about this previously last week but just a final reminder that the above project is worth 50% of the marks and then on Mon 3rd you will have a past exam paper questions from the IRISH ART SECTION as well as some short questions which makes up the other 50%.  
You have three classes to complete your exam.  
Drawing paper will be provided but ask your exam supervisor for some.  Be sure to label your drawings!




Junior Cert Art - 
As discussed today the final deadline for your prep. sheet is Friday 25th of Oct. In Fridays class I will speak to each of you about your final piece idea.  Over the midterm break you will be expected to make a start on your final piece, the deadline for this is Tuesday 18th of Nov. Im afraid I cant give anymore extensions on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment