- About our school
- Project reserach - 3rd year Art
- First Year Art
- Second Year Art
- Junior Cert. Projects
- Fifth Year Art
- Leaving Cert Art
- Still life drawings - Juniors
- Portrait drawings - Juniors
- Still life drawings - Seniors
- Portraits - Seniors
- Develop your portraiture - facial features: techniques
- Art history notes
- Inspirational Artists/ artwork
- Zara Mc Daid Artist blog - Art teacher
- D.I.Y ideas & projects
- Art Competitions & Junk Kouture
- Leaving Cert - Tips /hints/ guidelines/ resources
- MARKING SCHEMES - Leaving Cert & Junior Cert. EXAMS
- Health & Safety
Friday, 22 November 2013
More DIY Christmas Decor ideas for you to try!!! Time to get creative!
Mini Christmas trees - if you don't have the space in your home for a large tree - try this cute & easy idea!
Buy foam christmas tree ball & glue on buttons - add green or red ribbon to hang on tree!!
Foam bobbles & blue on sequins & gems to give it your own personal colour scheme & style!!