Closing date for entries is Monday 13th December
The theme - My Adventure
Design your own google doodle. Your artwork could be shown on the google homepage and seen by millions of people! You could also win a 5,000euro college scholarship, a 10,000 technology grant for your school, as well as a chromebook.
- You have until Fri 13th Dec to submit all schools entries
- There is a limit of six entries per school.
- Students should have a title for their artwork & supporting statements along with all details on the form (please ask your art teacher for this)
- Each students name must be clearly labelled on the work at the BACK of the doodle
- Your artwork must be done on white A4 size paper only
- Students must download the google logo from the website
- Students do not have to draw directly on the template but as the winning doodle will be displayed on the google homepage, please ensure that the google logo is clearly visible and recognisable
- The doodle can be in pencil, crayon, felt tip, paint, or can be created using computer drawing or design software. Unfortunately 3D work is not accepted.
- The theme is 'My Adventure'